MCDLG has full-time positions open at both of our plant locations. Shipper/Receiver (Classification I) is an entry level position and on-the-job training will be provided. We offer competitive starting wages, medical benefits, and matching 401K contribution.
The Shipper/Receiver (Classification I) will be responsible for the following:
- Obtaining and delivering material to designated work centers, areas, or other departments in accordance with verbal or written instructions.
- Lifting objects on a regular basis, which may weigh more than 50 lbs.
- Operating power and manual lift trucks.
- Performing regular shipping duties as required.
- Checking shipping bills so that objects shipped, and their related paperwork, are correct.
- Weighing packages and recording weights accurately into company records.
- Scheduling shipping dates.
- Maintaining a clean and organized workspace.
- Performing other duties within the job class as specifically or generally directed.
- Adhering to all safety policies, in a safe and careful manner, as mandated by MCDLG.
- Decent math skills required.
- Able to lift job materials and units they are assembling, which can weight between 50 and 100 lbs.
Apply in person at our offices:
Mestek Commercial Damper and Louver Group
450 Riverside Drive
Wyalusing, PA. 18853
Applications MUST be filled out at our office and cannot be taken home. Allow yourself ample time to fill out the application while you are here.
For questions or additional information, contact our Human Resources Department or use the form below:
Phone: (570) 746-1888